Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Heart Strings Garland


I realize I promised myself this post would happen a week ago, but....life happens!

The house was feeling bare after taking all the Christmas decorations down. I'm usually not one to push the season...I usually the one that barely gets the tree up, barely remembers the wreaths, barely gets the Easter basket together, barely...well, you get the idea.




For Valentines day, I really got on the ball though, and made this heart strings garland. Sorry about the crappy pictures--I took these at night. :) The bonus is that I used some left over Christmas scrapbook paper.

Another blog with a great heart garland is Made By Rae, who has The Easiest Heart Garland Evar. It's one of those "I-wish-I-would-have-thought-of-that-first" posts. (I swear I read other blogs...I do realize this is the second time I've linked to her blog...)




No comments: