Friday, January 15, 2010

Motivation

In the spirit of trying to get into a regular posting schedule/habit, I have come up with another catchy daily post title.

Friendly Friday.

Don't laugh. I'm serious. LOL I don't know why I'm laughing. Probably because it sounds geeky.

I don't care. I'm a geek. :)

The purpose will be to connect anyone who comes across this blog to a blog/blog post that I love or have found inspiration in. If you loved something, let me know!


On to my first Friendly Friday!

I found this blog a few weeks ago called Freckled Nest. It has a wonderful post on how to stay motivated while you craft.

Who doesn't need a little motivation?? (Heaven knows I do sometimes...a lot....almost always...)

Jump on over and read the post on 5 Ways to Stay Motivated While You Craft.

After you're done reading that, go back to her main page and look through her posts. She has some amazing pictures!

No comments: