Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Summer is starting early this year!

Three pieces of extraordinarily good news:

1)  I am taking a photography course offered through a local community college this summer.

2)  My husband called me today to tell me that he paid for said class today.

3)  This "summer" class starts...MONDAY!  YAY!!   
Mark your calendar kids, summer starts May 3rd!  :)

Today I am linking up to Trendy Treehouse's Shutter Love Tuesdays.  The theme this week is water.  I took this picture on the Pacific Coast outside of Portland, OR last summer while visiting my sister (that's her in the picture...).  I love that you can't tell where the ocean ends and the sky begins.   
 
For those needing technical info: This was taken with my handy dandy Canon Powershot camera (which doesn't work anymore...).  I've since upgraded to a Nikon 0193489024385 (or something...I can't remember all the numbers...). 







The Trendy Treehouse

2 comments:

Tree said...

What a beautiful photo! I love beach pics! Congrats on starting your new photography class too...how cool!

Coming over from Trendy Treehouse for Shutter Love Tuesday...my first one! :) Following you now with both of my blogs. Would love to have you visit me as well...here's my entry for this week.

Shutter Love Tuesday

Amy said...

Hi- here from Follow Me Friday! Very nice photo- good composition! And congrats on the classes- hope you enjoy-